- 6 Awesome Stress- Free Financial Tips For Entrepreneurs
- Learn About the 3 Key Traits of an Exceptional Designer
- [VIDEO] Here’s How You Can Take Control of That Soul-Sucking Job
- Creating A Culture Of Success Based From The Well-Experienced Joe Richards
- 5 Artіclе Mаrkеtіng Tірѕ Fоr Yоur Intеrnеt Buѕіnеѕѕ
The market is filled with people these days all vying to be the top at a competition where no one leaves prisoners.
But when the going gets tough, the tough gets going. Here’s how to make your business venture stand out. More clients attract more success. If you’re only starting out and you’re having a hard time in a sea filled with business sharks, then this read is for you.
1. Be Human
Businesses tend to forget that customers are human beings — and human beings like to buy from other human beings, not faceless companies. In the face of social media automation strategies and big data, the human factor tends to disappear sometimes. You need to be as human as possible, which means focusing on authenticity, trust, and passion.
Of course, being human doesn’t have to be difficult. If you’ve forgotten how (we all forget sometimes), here are a few tricks to try out:
- Don’t take yourself too seriously and don’t be afraid to make mistakes.
- Create an “About Us” page that isn’t stuffy and full of business jargon. Write personal tidbits about your staff members, like favorite films, the most common error they make, and what they’re passionate about.
- Showcase photos or videos of your team members being one thing: themselves.
- Engage on social media. Don’t shout. Instead of using social media strictly as a promotional tool, converse with your followers and ask and answer real questions.
- Sign off social media messages or emails with your name to show there’s someone behind that computer monitor.